Monday, February 15, 2010

Some details to highlight in video (check your email)

Denise and Clifford and everyone,

I have a PowerPoint I created several years ago in an effort to convince our BOT to add more office hours. Please understand that the FTE income per FT student is outdated . . . but the basic math is the same.

Viewing the PPT may give Cliff one idea of what faces us . . . but there are many more issues. Since I'm not sure how to post a file to the blog (and am not sure if that's even possible), I'll send that file to you all via email attachment.

I'm sure John or David can quickly supply the current FTE given to districts per FT student, and we can plug those numbers in if necessary (the FTE is now much higher I'm sure even though the state is nearly bankrupt).

Please comment here!
Best,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment